18 Jun Where to Find Me Each Week
Phew! Things have been so busy lately that I’ve been remiss in updating this site with all my clips. Here’s an update on what’s been going on:
– I was recently honored to be selected as a fellow in the Knight Digital Media Center’s Journalism Entrepreneurship program, held in May at the University of Southern California.
– Three times a week, you can find my fashion coverage on 7×7.com’s Glamwatch.
– Once a week, you’ll find my writing about the San Francisco fashion scene on the San Francisco Chronicle’s SF Unzipped blog.
– Every weekday (and some weekends), you’ll find my coverage of the San Francisco independent fashion community on SF Indie Fashion.
– And every single day of the week, you’ll find my travel writing, news, tips and advice on KAYAK’s Kayak Traveler blog.
– In August, I’ll be leading a seminar with local public relations pro Rena Ramirez of 6th Gen Media to help local designers and small businesses take charge of their marketing, public relations and social media efforts. Stay tuned for more information on that…